Burn Survivors Throughout The World, Inc. is
a nationwide and international, 501 (c)(3) non-profit, voluntary organization dedicated to rebuilding the lives of Burn Survivors and
their family, fire prevention and public education.
1. To give the support that is needed to burn survivors, family members and friends
in order to help them on the road of recovery and after.
2. To help a burn survivor with the advocacy needed to get the medical care, equipment,
and support needed in order to rebuild their life.
3. To increase public awareness of the terms burn survivor and burn victim so that the
communities can take part in the process of rebuilding a burn survivors life.
4. To increase the public awareness on fire safety at home, work, school and public areas.
5. To build funding to help burn survivors and their family to get the help, medical equipment and support they need.
6. To assure necessary resources to achieve these goals through member participation and philanthropy.