the burn survivor community and the public. The BSTTW Conference allows up to 500 individuals in the conference room at one time. If there are more than 500 individuals who would like to take part
in the BSTTW Conference we will either open up a second room for another 500 individuals to take part in the conference or BSTTW will offer a second BSTTW Conference date for another 500 individuals to take part. The speaker will be heard and seen.
Each individual will have 10 minutes to be seen and then they must close their webcam or they will be removed and not be allowed to be seen again. Everyone taking part can ask questions using a microphone or using the keyboard. You do not have to download or install any information.
If you would like to take part with the video or audio section of this conference system you must have a webcam and/or a web microphone. That is all. Below is a list of upcoming conferences and the information you need to register for them.
1. In order to register and take part in this Conference go to the Registration URL listed below in the schedule list.
2. Fill in your first and last name and a valid email address. If you do not use a valid email address you will not receive the email that will be sent to you that will have the information you need to sign, including your password, and take part in the chat.
3. At the day of the Conference, if you are a registered user, go to the URL that is given to you for the BSTTW Burn Survivor Conference, Enter your Username and Password. Do not sign in before the room is opened up or closed.
4. Do not sign in before the room is opened up or closed. You can sign in 10 minutes before the chat begins.
5. If you have a webcamera, computer microphone and speakers in your computer you will be able to see, hear and talk to others. There is a limit of 10 visitors who can use their webcamera at a time. The speakers and administrator will be using the video service and the remaining burn survivors can request to use their video camera. If you have a question during the conference and your have a webcamera and microphone you can ask to be given the video service during the time you ask the questions. Remember that the BSTTW Audio Video Confernce allows up to 500 individuals to take part in the conference.
6. If you do not have a webcamera or a computer microphone you can type your messages and everyone taking part in the chat will receive it.
7. If you have any questions realting to the conference, registering, signing in or using the BSTTW Conference Service you can send fill out the BSTTW Comments and Question E-Form and submit it to BSTTW. We will answer your question by email within 72 hours. The BSTTW Comments and Question E-From can be fount at http://www.burnsurvivorsttw.org/eforms/emailform.html.
If you have any questions, would like a face to face, one on one chat ro would like to work with BSTTW to being an online BSTTW Audio Video Support Chat please chat the BSTTW Support Team at the BSTTW Support Team E-Form.
If you have an emergency you can contact BSTTW by telephone at 936-483-9014 or by using the the BSTTW Emergency E-Form. When you get to the E-Form you must fill out everything that is required then send it to BSTTW. A BSTTW Support Team Member will respond within 24 hours and set up either a fact to face meeting, an emergency chat or telephone call. If you need support from the BSTTW Support Team and it is not an emergency fill out and submit the BSTTW Support Team E-Form at BSTTW Support Team E-Form. A BSTTW Support Team Member will reply within 24-48 hours after receiving your E-Form. You can also contact the BSTTW Support Team by telephone at 936-483-9014. A BSTTW Support Team Member will be happy to speak with you by telephone, a home if possible, live audio video chat or email.
BSTTW has a public chat room. Meet other burn survivors, get and give support and make new friends.